Lisps -- A Subject Catalog
Created: 11/16/94, Modified: 9/19/96.
[Programming page (Parent page)],
[Research Database page],
[Kanada's home page in English],
[Kanada's home page in Japanese].
Indices and General Information
- CLtL2: Common Lisp, the Language, 2nd edition
- The Best (but not yet very good) HTML version in CMU AI Repository
Mirrors, including call for mirrors.
- Other HTML versions:
(No significant differences)
- These are broken and the index is not available!
- The major reason why they were not converted correctly is,
probably, that they were converted by LaTeXtoHTML,
but CLtL2 is not written by LaTeX. -- Y.K.
versions (the original copy)
- ANSI Common Lisp
- Compressed source file:
This (not accessible?)
- Not compressed source file:
- GNU Emacs Lisp: See
Emacs Lisp section of Editors and Utilities page.
- GNU Extension Language Plans by R. Stallman
Association of Lisp Users
-- ``Lisp Hackers of the World, Unite! You have nothing to lose but
- Franz Lisp
Franz Lisp for 386 / BSD
- Franz Lisp (in case you don't know) is a pre-Common Lisp Lisp, very
similar to MacLisp.
- It's essentially the Berkeley (not Franz Inc) version of Franz Lisp
that was distributed with 4.2 BSD.
FTP Site -- really?
Project Home Page
-- ``Garnet is a user interface development environment for Common Lisp
and X11 or Macintosh. It helps you create graphical, interactive user
interfaces for your software.''
-- ``a free, portable *W*idget *INTERP*reter for rapid prototyping and
delivering object-oriented OSF/Motif applications utilizing built-in
XLISP-PLUS interpreter, high-level OO graphics/animation facility,
asynchronous Unix subprocess support, serverized lisp listener, etc.''
Archives of Lisp material)
Lisp: Good News, Bad News, How to Win Big by Richard P. Gabriel
StatLib -- sapaclisp Archive, including random.lisp, utilities, ...
Henry Baker's Archive of Research Papers
Y. Kanada (Send comments
to kanada @ trc.rwcp.or.jp)